Hello Sister Ladies…I have a question for you, even though I’m pretty sure of your answers. Here it is: do you track your activity during the day. I personally measure my activities by the house work I do, like how long I stand doing dishes and cooking, and shopping. I wonder if that’s enough to keep me fit. I can’t keep a straight face on that one, I know I need to do better.
One Amazing Watch
Isn’t technology awesome?! There are wrist watches that can do amazing things. Things like track your heartrate, how many steps you take in a day, and that’s just the tip.
I was familiar with the concept, but I did not know this watch also tracks your heart rate. It makes sense…after all it’s an activity tracker watch and more.
A News Worthy Watch
This watch received a review on the news channel I happened to be watching one time. Unfortunately, the subject matter was most unfortunate. This watch was able to help nab a killer in one situation because authorities were able to surmise the time of death, based on the fit tracker the victim was wearing, which was contrary to the information the suspect gave. There’s more details but suffice it to say, it helped the police.
In another situation, police and the victim’s loved ones were able to find a missing person. Sadly the missing person was tracked using the fitness watch and was found dead.
Both victim’s wore the GPS fitness watch.
What This Watch Can Do
As I stated before, this watch is amazing. It can track your activity, fitness, sleep, it’s a GPS, it can be waterproof.
This watch can be an asset to us mature ladies. Our metabolism slows down as we age, so it’s a good thing to know when we’re not getting enough exercise.
Recommend Buying One
I recommend this little electronic devise for me and for you all. It’s so easy for me to get off track in my pursuit of a healthy lifestyle, which includes some form of exercise. My personal choice is to simply walk.
This electronic watch will allow me to see when I’ve been too inactive for too long. It will be able to count calories I consume. Oh yes ladies, we need this watch.
Look At These
These have affiliate links
Letscom Fitness Tracker
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring
- All-day Activity Tracking Step by Step
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS on your cellphone
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist Receive call, calendar
- SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Built-in USB Plug Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
- $29.98 on Amazon
ENACFIRE Smart Watch W2 GPS Smartwatch IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Tracker, Step Counter, Activity Watches for Men, Women, Compatible with Android iOS Phone
- Tracks up to 17 different exercises
- Receives notifications for phone calls or messages from SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other mobile phone apps.
- Automatically tracks your heart rate, sleep quality, step count, calorie burned etc. And help you to to get rid of bad habits, by reminding you to move after a long time sitting. letting you stay active
- $79.99 on Amazon
- More info on amazon
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-in, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Black/Carbon, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
- Use Amazon Alexa Built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice
- Tracks heartrate, time asleep, restlessness. steps, distance, calories burned and more
- $149.95 on Amazon
- get more info on Amazon
(As an Amazon associate, I earn on qualifying purchases)
Be Blessed Everyone and Be a Blessing
Patti B, the Good Steward